Paid MAP Intern Position
Great opportunity for college student seeking interesting paid part-time work in Boston:
As a MAP intern you will be responsible for the implementation of the state wide Zero Robotics (ZR) program and assisting with day-to-day activities of the organization. The ZR program is a unique and exciting experience that allows students to learn coding in a relaxed and supportive environment. The project culminates in a nationwide final hosted by MIT.
- Organize and prepare materials related to the development of ZR.
- Recruit afterschool programs from across the state to be a part of ZR.
- Direct afterschool programs participating in ZR to professional development and coaching resources.
- Analyze data and help create a report on the STEM Zero Robotics project.
- Provide research on various topics such as afterschool and summer learning, STEM, and other policy initiatives.
- Assist with the administration of MAP sponsored trainings and events.
- Contact afterschool and summer learning providers for input on projects relevant to MAP’s goals.
- Maintain contact city, state, and national agencies and organizations for ongoing projects.
- Provide information and stories to the MAP weekly newsletter.
- Some clerical responsibilities: answer phones, handle mail
- $14 per hour
Please contact Patrick Stanton with cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org